Parent Teacher Interviews - Term 2
Parent-Teacher interviews will be conducted for Years 8-12 from 9.00am to 7.00pm on 5 July 2012.
Interviews will be of 10 minutes duration.
For these interviews we will again be using the internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO).
It will save time for parents, staff and students.
Using this system you will be able to book the interview times that suit you best from any internet- connected computer.
A computer will be available in Student Services during school hours if you do not have Internet access at home or elsewhere.
Should you not be able to attend school to access the computer, you may call the Senior School or Middle School office to make an appointment.
Please be aware that your preferred time for a particular teacher may already be committed.
Using the Online Booking System
- Click the PTO icon as shown here ...
- Enter your surname and PIN, provided on letter which has been posted home to all families. Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log in, the system displays only your own child/children. Bookings are made for individual parents/guardian. If two parents/guardians wish to attend a single interview timeslot, one parent/guardian should make the booking then both can attend.
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those timeslots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of teachers or parents/guardians. You may wish to leave some time between appointments to get from one location eg MS to SS.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order. You can also download the appointments as calendar data to use in your digital calendar.
- You can log in and change bookings any time up to 8am on the day of the interviews.
- Please be aware that this is a "live" booking system and other parents may be accessing the system simultaneously. If you attempt to book a timeslot that is not available a message will be displayed to indicate this.
- If you encounter any problems using PTO please notify the school office, preferably via email at email@example.com
- Maps of the locations of teachers are included online with the PTO booking system, and can also be found below.
We are sure the system will be of benefit to students, parents and the staff.
Parking on the day will be available on the Woodsome Street Soccer Oval. Entry is via the cage area at the far end of the oval (near the Pre-Primary).
Copies of the maps showing the location of staff during the day can be found below.